Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, November 27, 2006

See??

This is why Corwin and Granpappy should not be allowed to go shopping together. Last year, we ended up with an inflatable snowglobe that has a snowman and two penguins. Fine, it's cute, it's on the front lawn. And somehow, we also got an 8 foot long Santa in a sleigh with presents, pulled by a reindeer. Hmmm, now starting to swing from Martha Stewart to more Griswold-like decor. We put the Santa on the pergola at the back of the house, and it's fine there.

Somehow, they went out again when I was at conference. And this is what came home with them. Did I mention that this 4 foot high Rudolph is an INDOOR inflatable? Where the hell am I supposed to put it? Now we're WA-A-A-A-A-Y over the Griswold line.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you are SO going to have to post many, many pictures. :)

Mon Nov 27, 04:26:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH NO, Canada!
I'm not sure if I can spend any time at your place at Christmas if you have a blow up reindeer in your house! Pshaw...tsk tsk..so very trailer park!! I'm a man of high moral fibre, and I'm very selective of where I spend my time.. ;)

Weasley

Mon Nov 27, 07:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

I apologize, Weasley, I know you'd prefer a blow-up doll, but they were fresh out!

Mon Nov 27, 11:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Our neighbors have 6 (i kid you not) inflatable giant christmas things in their small yard.

Tue Nov 28, 05:52:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

I stand corrected, seven giant inflatable things all around their yard, on their roof, and porch.

Tue Nov 28, 10:58:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home