Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Okay, I have been very very busy - some decorating, some frantic cleaning, some decorating of my OWN house, a party, a failed tree-cutting (due to freezing rain), some more decorating (well, undecorating), and I have a lump IN my tongue. Just a suggestion - if you have some odd ailment or affliction on the weekend and don't want to wait at the clinic, DO NOT look it up on the internet. It is almost definite that all the info you find will tell you it is cancer or something else equally awful and terminal. FYI -I went to the doctor this morning. Apparently, it is an acute fibroma (a lump). It should disappear within the week. It has already gone down a bit, and that is good news. It's not that common, but it's nothing to worry about. Whew!

More later on all the goings on around here, including Clara's fascination with Beck on Friday. It was very cute, and Beck is fully adored by both kids.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoohoo on decorating and the party! (And boo! to mysterious, internet-diagnosed ailments. Glad it's nothing awful.)

Mon Dec 04, 04:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Clementine said...

Petunia and I wondered if everything was okay with you, but we were so crazy here that we couldn't find time to call. I'm glad to hear you're well, although very busy. Thank goodness that lump is going down!

Mon Dec 04, 06:06:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you it wasn't actually cancer.

Tue Dec 05, 10:49:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beck is cool. I would spend more time with Beck and you know me when it comes to time and people..:)
Lola

Tue Dec 05, 08:56:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the lump is nothing serious.

Tue Dec 05, 09:04:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the gerhardt stories? you owe us girly! But im glad the lump is ok....

Tue Dec 05, 11:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home