Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Is ANYONE Surprised By This?

The Neat Freak
You scored 50 anxiety, 34 awkwardness, and 61 neuroticism!
You exhibit neurotic behaviors without the underlying anxieties, and you manage fine socially while balancing compulsive urges...so you must be The Neat Freak! You are happy, well-adjusted, and...organize obsessively. Your friends call you OCD, but you're not: you just love to tidy and categorize!


Your low anxiety score implies that you are able to relax, can enjoy the here and now, and have a healthy amount of self-confidence.

Your low awkwardness score implies that you are socially capable, are personable and charming, and probably go to parties and have fun (especially cleaning up afterwards!).

Your high neuroticism score implies that you exhibit neurotic behaviors--probably cleaning, organization, perfectionism, and other orderly compulsions.


__

See the other results!


Well-Adjusted


The Neat Freak


The Dork


The Geek


Phobic


Obsessive-Compulsive


The Subtle Neurotic


The True Neurotic





With thanks to crse and Luckybuzz

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madame Fabu got this too. I told you that youd love her!

Tue Jan 02, 10:34:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, *that's* a surprise. (insert emoticon for eye-rolling here)

:) I kid! But didn't I read something here about daily vacuuming?

And you are barely awkward at all! I must make you uncomfortable. :)

Tue Jan 02, 10:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

I think I'm situationally awkward, and even though I don't often prject it, I often feel like I am. So LB . . . you don't make me uncomfortable at all!!

crse, I think you're right!

Tue Jan 02, 11:50:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I just read your biography! Very funny!!!

Weasley

Wed Jan 03, 07:18:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nice" picture. The thought that comes to mind is, "Does music calm the savage beast?"

Thu Jan 04, 11:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger Shelli said...

imma dork!

go figure!

Fri Jan 05, 03:27:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

*walks away laughing*

"wooohooooooHOOOOHOOOOHOOO!!!! HAha"

Oh, that's choice.

:) Thanks, I needed that.

Fri Jan 05, 09:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home