Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Did It!!

Yes, I did. I performed with the orchestra and did not screw up. Woo hoo!! It was awesome!!! I really, really hope I get asked to be the second flute again. Very weird, in that I am quite happy being the second, as opposed to everything else in life and music where I want to be first!

The first flautist was fabulous, and the first oboe was just brilliant (as always). And there was a beautiful cello part which was deep and rich, and the first and second cellos played in moving parts which wound around each other. Spectacular.

On a less happy note, I was forced to switch to the new Blogger. Grrr . . . I hate it when I get no choice about these things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo Bravo

Tue Feb 06, 08:08:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home