Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Ten Weird Things Meme

As tagged by crse

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names

Ten Weird Things About Canada
  1. I think you all already know this, but I tend to vacuum (albeit quickly) every day.
  2. I like peanut putter and peanut M&Ms, but I can't stand peanuts.
  3. I am completely freaked out by clawfoot bathtubs. There is no way in hell I would ever bathe in one (and every time you see one in a movie, you know someone is going to die!)
  4. In high school, I made the statement "Wouldn't it be perfect to have twins, especially a boy and a girl? You get it all over with at once". Many years later . . . hello Corwin and Clara. The moral of this story? Be careful what you wish for! (kidding!)
  5. Every time Gerhard and I sleep under the same roof, we both have really bizarre and vivid dreams.
  6. I have a weird track record for dating left handed guys. (at least 5)
  7. I like to decorate. I change my mantel display to reflect the seasons, and have more Christmas decorations than any sane person, a huge amount of fall and Hallowe'en stuff, a large tub of Easter decorations, and even a selection of Valentine's Day decor. And I think I may even branch into St Patrick's Day. This may go past weird to just plain crazy.
  8. I am kind of a neat freak, and I like the kitchen cabinets to be tidy (a losing battle with Hubby and 2 six year olds! And f**king Tupperware!!!), but my closets and my desk? Complete chaos.
  9. I have extremely eclectic taste in music. From classical to country (well, new country and it's grown on me due to my clients), from opera to the Pussycat Dolls.
  10. Shh, don't tell the kids but I like Corwin's beta fish better than Clara's. Corwin's fish just seems to be nicer. Clara's fish has attitude, and appears to be very aggressive. I'm glad he's not a piranha!

Time to tag. Ummm . . . Sidonia? SkyCat (with her sense of obligation . . . ), DaysGoBy, Maggie May, Dr Brazen Hussy, Shelibells. AND LOLA, too!!!!! (no pressure, of course)

Go forth and meme!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

I have an inordinate amount of lefties around me too! Gill is left handed and so is Madame Fabu!Way to Me-me sistah!

Wed Feb 21, 07:39:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have tagged me!
LOLA

Wed Feb 21, 08:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

The peanuts thing, I have to say, is very weird.

Thu Feb 22, 08:33:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay
i am going to do it!

lola

Thu Feb 22, 03:59:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GB is a lefty too!

And hmmm, having lived with clawfoot bathtubs for years...I'm glad I don't share your fear of them (or your association with death...god knows I don't need more reasons to neglect my grooming.)

Thu Feb 22, 11:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

As I'm reading I'm anticipating the brushing...where's the brushing...uhhhh.......brushing???..... ... ... .. I can't believe there's NO brushing here!

OK everyone, she might single handedly keep CREST/ORAL B in business.

Thu Feb 22, 11:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

I hate Crest. Colgate all the way. And I still don't think it's weird

Fri Feb 23, 07:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

OK. We did seem to pass this over at dinner one night as I recall....please, remind me again, just HOW MANY TIMES A day are we brushing sweet breath?

Fri Feb 23, 08:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Allow me to remind you of the no cavities and the "perfect teeth" comment I get from my dentist all the time.

Okay, I average 6. Not with flossing - that's once a day.

Fri Feb 23, 09:23:00 a.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

DDS mutters under his/her breath

"many more of these OCD patients and I'll never pay off my student loans!!!"


SIX!?!

(Joshin with you, I'm glad you take good care of your teeth and you never have bad breath...Wondering how many toothbrushes you go through in a year though....)

Fri Feb 23, 05:46:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

12
:)

Fri Feb 23, 09:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Shelli said...

I did mine...

Sun Feb 25, 07:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home