Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Insomnia

I keep falling asleep on the couch, but can't go to bed. Don't fall asleep well once I do go to bed. I have this whole nervous energy, and kind of acid-y feeling in my stomach. And a general inability to focus on much. Could it be Hallowe'en? Hmmm, maybe. More likely the upcoming potential PoD encounter this week. I say potential because it hasn't been confirmed, but he's in town this week, I think Tues and Wed. In preparation for this possible rendezvous, here is my to-do list:
1. pluck brows
2. decide on outfit
3. lose weight (oh, too late!!!)
4. change mind about outfit
5. decide on BPAL scent
6. change mind about outfit again
7. obsessively check e-mail/Facebook/cell phone
8. try not to bite nails
Will update if there are any developments in this ridiculous story.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoohoo! So what BPAL scents are in the running???

Mon Oct 29, 01:29:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Snake Oil and Dracul. I'm lovin' Jack but sweet and pumpkin-y is not the smell we're goin' for!

Mon Oct 29, 07:34:00 a.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

what the heck is BPAL anyway??

Mon Oct 29, 04:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

and good god what were you doing up at 7:34 in the morning anyway?
oh wait, it's a school and work day.
sigh, - here's to weekends forever!

Mon Oct 29, 04:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

i am missing something about POD
I'm getting a POD but it's for my move....is this an old flame u wrote about before....?????

Mon Oct 29, 10:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yeah, how have I missed the POD details? Please fill in the blanks, woman. Some of us are trying to procrastinate here.

Wed Oct 31, 02:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Okay, you can now click on PoD to read more. Currently, I don't wanna talk about it

Thu Nov 01, 12:18:00 a.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Thanks for the link... and I hope you post about it at some point, whenever you want to.

Thu Nov 01, 09:18:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home