Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Away Away!!!!

I am off to Barry's Bay for the choir tour. Some of you will remember last year's tour (too lazy to link, will do it later - still in pajamas and leave in an hour!), which involved dancing at a bizarre but fun club in Peterborough, tequila, and bad flute playing (not in that order). Well, there are no clubs in Barry's Bay. Apparently there is a tavern. It is hunting season in Barry's Bay. Canada is liable to be weeping through town if there are dead deer splayed on the hoods of people's cars. But have no fear, I am bringing my blender and some rum, and Bugle Boy is bringing rum, too. I think we can make a go of it, esp as I have my slutty dance tunes playlist on my iPod (Raindrop was happy to hear that it existed).

Update tomorrow - must go pack the Gatorade and Advil!!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever been to Barry's Bay? I have! Good old country boys. I will fill you in one day. Way toooo much rum and coke!!

Sat Nov 10, 02:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

of all places.....BB?!?!? I know you will make fun wherever you go.....
LO

Sat Nov 10, 08:38:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you've managed to avoid the dead deer (and are having a good time)!

Sat Nov 10, 11:52:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

No dead deer (Saw two VERY live deer on the ride home - gorgeous).

Barry's Bay - had never been. Choir tour there because we know the priest in the dioscese. And yes, we made fun there. I brought my blender, we consumed a LOT of alcohol, and we even ended up dancing to the slutty dance tunes on my iPod (with speakers, and candles for ambience). Bed at 2:30 (well, I had to read, so bed around 3 for me).

And the beauty? I drank Gatorade once the rum ran out and wasn't even a bit hungover!!! :)

Sun Nov 11, 09:13:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

i love it when you talk priest and rum in the same sentence:)
gives me hope for organized religion ....
Lo

Mon Nov 12, 07:34:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Please, the priest (Anglican - no celibacy requirement) and Gordon came back to our room for a bit and both had a pina colada!

Mon Nov 12, 07:39:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home