Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Can We Say Addict?

With all that has been going on here this week, it's not surprising that I finally had weird dreams. However, what I dreamt about is the odd part. Not Gerhard et al, but blogfriends. And blogfriends on Facebook. And playing Scrabulous with blogfriends on Facebook. Maggie May is currently kicking my ass in scrabble again (37 point word, hot damn!!). And Lina is still annoyed at my 54 point word, mazy. So if you blog and are on Facebook, yes, I will be your friend. Especaily if you play scrabble with me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I'll play scrabble with you! I'm not 100% sure what your real name is, though I have a guess. If you know mine, then add me!

Tue Nov 13, 07:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home