Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Am SOOOO Drunk!!

I went drinking at Howl at the Moon, a sing-a-long piano bar. It was fun. Bert and GayBoy came with me. We walked Bert back to the hotel and I went to the gay bar with GayBoy. We went dancing. It was fun. When we left, we walked. We were kind of lost. I took it upon myself to ask a paramedic (a cute one!!) driving an ambulance for directions. We scored a ride with the cute paramedics (yay me!!!). I am very drunk, need to go to bed -have 8 am meeting. Oh man, bad news - no gatorade. Hopefully, will be functional.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lola said...

yippee!
you go girl!
lo

Sat Nov 17, 05:43:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah!

Sun Nov 18, 01:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

You are a naughty girl, Canada. Which is, of course, why I like you so much :)

Mon Nov 19, 09:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Thanks, you guys.

Upon re-reading this, I realized how well it conveyed my drunkeness - very short sentences because I kept having to close one eye to type and look at the screen!

Mon Nov 19, 10:44:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I *heart* drunkblogging. :)

Tue Nov 20, 01:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home