Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Off To The Races

Well, not quite. I am in Louisville, KY, home of the Kentucky Derby. But as it's held in May, I guess I won't be hitting the Winner's Circle this time. I made it through my seven hour institue today (NO BREAK from 8 until 12. That's just mean). Bert arrived this evening, and had a meeting right away. Then we met up with Petunia and her coworker and went out for drinks. Well, I had dinner - sushi - (everyone else had eaten earlier), as well as a couple of drinks. I have another course tomorrow - only 5 hours, and only starting at 1:30. The big bonus? The rather handsome brilliant guy whom I LOVE listening to when he presents (due to his ultra sexy British accent) . . . is presenting on Friday!!!! Woo hoo!!! I had no idea he would be here, but it's been 3 years since I've seen him at a conference so I'm planning on getting there early to get a good seat.

Can you all tell that there is a business centre with computers for hotel guests to use? I just love a hotel that caters to my blogging and Facebook addictions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lola said...

oh my gosh
i thought you were home!
enjoy!
btw one of my 'things' to do is the Derby!
with mint juleps.. well, hell i don't know if i like them so maybe a cosmo-always a safe bet!

Thu Nov 15, 01:04:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home