Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tag I'm It!

Luckybuzz tagged me a few days ago so here you have it . . .

1.
I can’t believe I’ve never… joined the mile high club.

2.
Every time I think about …my psychotic behaviour before my 30th birthday, I still cringe.
(Keeping in mind that I was dealing with infertility and turning 30. On my actual b-day, Hubby's best friend from childhood called. She didn't wish me a happy b-day, but announced that she was pregnant. It wasn't pretty)

3.
I wish I’d … chosen to build the Valecraft home when I had the chance.

4.
I’ve never felt so out of place as when I… worked in the mailroom at BNR (a former subsidiary of Nortel).

5. Dill pickle chips and home decor shows (also Restaurant Makeover)
… is/are my guiltiest pleasure.

6.
I hope … my parents know how grateful I am for … everything they have done and still do for me (support, education, love, etc)

7.
In my darkest hours, I secretly blame … for my dysfunction.
Ummm . . . I don't so much think I'm dysfunctional. Which probably means I really am, huh?

8. Moving to Kanata for my last year of high school
… changed my life forever.
(It was bad at the time, but it changed things for the better because of what followed - what university I went to, meeting Hubby at that university, etc)

The tagging part - if you read it and want to do it, consider yourself tagged.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your answer to number 1 made me laugh. :)

Thu Mar 06, 11:16:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Number 2 was tough.

Thu Mar 06, 11:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

LB - glad I gave you a giggle today.

LGS - yeah, it wasn't a highlight. In her defense, though, she had no idea what we were going through - it was mostly our own private hell at that time.

Thu Mar 06, 12:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home