Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Thirteen Things about Canada


Inspired by a book I heard mentioned on the radio, here's a list of 13 things I want to do before I die (the book is 1000 things)
1. Go skydiving
2. Scuba dive on the Great Barrier Reef at the Cod Hole (did my first dive on the Great Barrier, but 20 minutes at 30 feet doesn't REALLY count)
3. Sing at karaoke. In front of people.
4. Take Corwin and Clara to DisneyWorld (okay, that should be sooner rather than later!)
5. Take a Cordon Bleu or some other swanky cooking course.
6. Own my very own horse. Groom. Ride. Enjoy.
7. Get all my pictures scrapbooked.
8. Live in England or the South of France for a year. Or a year each.
9. Climb Ayer's Rock (did the base tour, but I'll have to go back to climb)
10. Stay at the Ice Hotel in Sweden (yes, there's one in Quebec, but it just wouldn't be the same)
11. Wear my Laura Ashley cocktail dress again (which implies losing weight, getting back in shape!)
12. Join the Mile High Club.
13. Get a tattoo.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!


8 Comments:

Blogger K T Cat said...

On #6 you forgot to add "Repeat."

:-)

My TT is up.

Thu Jul 13, 09:28:00 a.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

nice list

if I'm not part of your karaoke experience, life just won't be worth living

mile high club huh?
Well! I never! :p

Thu Jul 13, 09:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

Wow. These are *so* much more adventurous than mine would be...

I will address the only one of these that I know about: what kind of tattoo do you want? :)

Thu Jul 13, 10:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

kt cat - absolutely! This morning, I went and groomed a friend's horse, and played with the foal's feet (b/c the farrier is coming today), and rode for a bit. A great day! I'll be sure to check your TT.

Nancycle - of course you can be part of my karaoke experience! You were there for the first one (granted, I waited 'til everyone else was smashed/stoned/both before I sang, but I'm working on it!). Mile high club - you should be more surprised that I'm NOT a member!

And Luckybuzz - you seem pretty adventurous to me! I'm still waiting for the pic of Bad Idea's ass (I know - apt hunting has been all-consuming, and the vacation. . . I'm patient!). And as for the tattoo - I want a lower back triple Goddess knot, outlined in black, filled in with moss green. Not too big, not too small, just right.

Thu Jul 13, 01:09:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm full swing into my 40 things to do before i turn 40! It's fun!
Good luck with yours!
LOLA

Thu Jul 13, 02:50:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

I made a list like this once but I lost it. Im still working from memory. Your tattoo sounds AWESOME. I cant wait to see a picture of it!

Thu Jul 13, 08:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger luckybuzz said...

Yeah, I want to see a photo of your tattoo (tattooed, I mean) too! :)

Thu Jul 13, 09:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

crse & LB - Duly noted!

Thu Jul 13, 11:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home