Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

We're Here!

Okay, just a quick post to say we got safely to Oakville - and we made really good time (just over 4 hrs, including a stop for gas/bathroom/doggie needing water). Even more impressive is the fact that I managed to log in at a computer other than my own! (low tech, I tell you, I'm low tech!)

The kids were in bed, but it was lovely to kiss their sweet little faces (gently - never wake sleeping children if at all possible!). I'm sure they'll be raring to go in the morning. Their waterpark experiences sounded amazing.

Anyway, I'm off to have another Mike's Hard Limonade - no, not a typo - it's lime. Yum!!

2 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

Mmmm, I *love* those lime Mike's. Good stuff.

Sat Jul 15, 10:30:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Im glad you made it safely! I just discovered the Mike's Light Lemonade but had no idea about the lime...very intriguing, very intriguing indeed.

Sat Jul 15, 11:58:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home