Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, August 07, 2006

The 2-4 Meme

2 moments in your life you'd like to erase:
Actually, this is hard. I usually think that everything happens for a reason.
1. seeing the look on Gerhard's face when I was walking out the door and he was walking in on Dec 4, 1990.
2. scraping the car in Tintagel, late July 2002 (although it has become an entertaining story. And even though I was driving, it was mostly Gerhard's fault!)
4 moments you'd like to relive:
1. last Labour Day weekend - the Circle R Ranch reunion
2. most of undergrad
3. wedding and honeymoon with Hubby
4. most moments with Corwin and Clara, esp all those snuggly baby moments

2 places you wouldn't go to/go to again:
1. I'm really not dying to go back to Rome. Other places in Italy, yes, but I could pass on Rome.
2. where PoD is right now - not a vacation destination!
4 places you can't wait to visit/visit again:
1. I want to go to Provence and the French countryside
2. I want to go back to Australia, esp Ayers Rock/Uluru
3. I need to go back to Nova Scotia, esp Antigonish, where I haven't been since May 1991 when I graduated from St FX
4. This is hard - I love to travel, so there are many places. I want to go back to Greece, though, and see more. Most of the Mediterranean coast would be lovely to visit.

2 foods you can't stand:
1. Brussels Sprouts
2. kidneys/liver/organ stuff
4 foods you love:
1. sushi (mostly)
2. Thai
3. Indian
4. Mexican

2 current songs that make you change the station:
1. Had a Bad Day - I'm SO sick of it!
2. You're Beautiful - James Blunt - also sick of it
4 current songs you play over and over:
1. Afterglow - INXS
2. Into the Mystic - Colin James
3. Trip - Hedley
4. Since You've Been Gone - Theory of a Deadman

2 books you'd never finish/read again:
1. Lord of the Flies - William Golding
2. ummm . . Beowolf? Sir Gawain and the Green Knight? I won't read them again!
4 books you have read more than once, and/or will read again:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis (over and over and over)
2. Harry Potter (all) - J.K. Rowling (ditto)
3. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
4. Riders and the rest of the series - Jilly Cooper (not exactly high literature, but I love these books. They have seen me through undergrad, masters, internship from hell, etc. The best is that I can immerse myself in the story for a while, but I can put it down when I need to, because I already know what's going to happen)

Tag 2 - 4 people. Hmmm. . . .whoever wants to do it, I guess. crse? Luckybuzz? Jesse? wanna play?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I loved that James Blunt song but by God it was overplayed here. It was on once an hour on Smash Hits (yeah, I listen to that station) and every DJ on Radio 1 would have it on every session.

Tue Aug 08, 10:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Consider me tagged baby! Ill be working on this today.

Tue Aug 08, 10:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Aug 08, 10:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

I posted the same thing twice. Not sure how that happened!

Tue Aug 08, 10:55:00 a.m.  
Blogger Shelli said...

BLAHK! Brussel sprouts!

Tue Aug 08, 01:06:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jesse said...

Ok, I'll play.

Oh, and the next city I want to inhabit when I am done in NYC is rome...

There is a street performer I need to track down.

Tue Aug 08, 08:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

crse - yay!

Shelli - I know!

Jesse - track down because . . .he owes you monye? You want to catch his how? You have homicidal tendencies?

Tue Aug 08, 11:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

I love brussel sprouts.

Wed Aug 09, 05:27:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home