Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bad Blogger

I have been lax, I know . I have yet to blog about my fabulous Saturday night, and it's already Wednesday. True, I was pre-empted by the all-important lost tooth (update - the tooth fairy gave 2 toonies = $4, and let Corwin keep the tooth. And Clara is still a bit disgruntled. Whenever the phone rang for the rest of the day, she would say "Is it another stupid tooth call?" Yes, a diva at the age of five. And a half). But basically, I'm counting the days until school starts **(13!!!!!!!), because I swear that I'm losing my mind. I can't get anything accomplished! Next week will be somewhat better - they have camp, so we have to leave the house at 8 to get them to the mall, where the camp bus will pick them up. Drop off is at 4:30. The scary part about this is getting up on time. Like 7 am, in order to eat, get dressed, etc. Clara got up at 8:50 am this morning, so you can see why I'm concerned. Anyway, I'll attempt more later, but now it's time to round up the troops and do something fun.

**Edited to say: in my haste to get the little darlings back to school, I miscounted. By a whole week. The number of days until school starts? That would be 20.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tsk, tsk!!
I may have to find another blog to entertain me, or tell everyone about your Saturday night on your behalf ;)

Let's see...it all started with a low cut, bare-all baby blue flowered shirt....haha

Weasley

Wed Aug 16, 08:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Ahem . .. behave!!! :)

Wed Aug 16, 11:55:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Oh my! that is a tale that needs to be told! No worries Canada. The entertainment is worth the wait. Besides, you are building suspense with the long breaks!

Thu Aug 17, 08:37:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home