Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Psalmation

This is the e-mail that Gordon sent me on Wednesday about my singing last Sunday. See if you have the same first thought that I did after reading it.

You did a great job on Sunday! I didn't get a chance to chat
with you afterwards, but I thought you sounded really good. Were you
nervous? I couldn't hear it in your voice. Afterward, I listened to the
digital recording of the service and heard the psalm on the recording -- it
sounded really good. Your voice is clear and strong, and suits your
personality more than a tiny, shy voice.

Thanks again for doing the psalm. I'd like to keep you on the regular
rotation of cantors, okay?


A lovely e-mail. Although my first thought was "what recording?!"

Sounds like I'll be doing this again during the regular choir season. Hopefully it won't be as stressful.

3 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Oh yay! Thats so awesome. Im a horrible singer but my friend sings solos with her church and I can tell you without hearing you, you are touching people's hearts. AND GET TI-VO before choir rehearsals start! You wont regret it!

Fri Aug 11, 10:52:00 a.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

That is fantastic. YOu must be so thrilled!

Sun Aug 13, 09:14:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

Mon Mar 05, 08:15:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home