Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Undecorating

Well, I have been lax in the blogging department, but I have been keeping Corwin and Clara entertained, entertaining friends and relatives, and undecorating all the Christmas decor that I worked on before the holiday season, as well as setting up and tearing down several booths at the bridal show on the weekend. Now I have to finish undecorating here. And what a task that can be. Truthfully, I have pretty much moved everything to the guest room, and I just have to undecorate the bedroom tree and pack it, and the kids' tree needs to be undecorated and packed. The living room tree is undecorated, and I have to organize the lights, pack the decorations and get the tree outside. And vacuum (required, not obsessive - there are fir needles everywhere!). But first, I must sit and enjoy a peaceful coffee while the young'uns are back at school. Life is good!!!

Oh, and I'd better wrap/pack/address and mail my Mom's birthday gift. First coffee, then post office.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your hubby at the grocery store and told him you seemed to haved disappeared. I asked him if perhaps you'd been undecorating...Jeez he said you've just been loafing around the house, visiting the salon! ;) The spa...

...

How was the new spa???!!!

Mon Jan 08, 03:11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home