Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Slight Problem

Well, I should be dressed and about to head out to work. It is positively disgusting out - pelting cold rain, grey and miserable. At least have have some hot new tunes to listen to on the drive to my session. Which I will soon leave for, but I have been cruising bpal review forums at the advice of LB. She told me she would be my enabler, and she wasn't kidding. I know she was being helpful, pointing me in the direction of more complete reviews of the scents I was trying to decide upon. And yes, it has been helpful. I have ruled out Faustus and Polyhymnia, and pretty much decided on O as my sixth scent. But I have also found four more that I really want to try. FOUR! So, I now need to decide if I should go for it and order two sets of Imps - it's birthday money, after all. This is the sentence that made me immediately add two more to my list:

snake oil's more of a slithery "come hither and let me seduce you" and voodoo's more of a "you come here and seduce me"

Yep, wearing one of these in the right clothes with Tom Waits' Temptation blaring in the background? Could be a recipe for trouble (or a lot of fun!). That's a big heads up to all current or future Illicit Crushes ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god you crack me up!
Watch out single men everywhere!!

I'll warn Illicit crush for you. He'll wear armour next time he sees you!

Weasley

Wed Apr 04, 10:47:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

How 'bout just a codpiece? Nah, then YOU wouldn't be able to keep your hands off him, right, Weasley?

Wed Apr 04, 12:45:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two both frighten me.

Wed Apr 04, 12:54:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry...but it's so hard not to share the love!

I *LOVE* Voodoo. It was one of my first imps, and it's still a go-to scent for me....it's really hot. :)

I hope O works for you--it seems to work really well for most people, but it's just overly-sweet on me. I just got one called "Golden Priapus," though (hee hee hee, I am 12), and it really is kind of like O but less baby powdery (on me). But I would TOTALLY recommend going for Snake Oil (which I have yet to smell, but love already, in theory) and Voodoo!

Whew. I guess I like to talk about this. :)

Wed Apr 04, 05:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

you guys are killing me! once my tax money comes in...im all over the bpal

Wed Apr 04, 07:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Margie said...

Damn the O. Seriously, damn it. I'm one of those people who cannot wear it... unless I just got a bad bottle? It was from a forum member, not the lab, so is it possible that it's overaged or something?

Er, now, about *you* (lol) -- I say you either go for two full imp-of-6 orders, or just add a couple single imps, or buy a couple from people on the forums.

And hi! I'm Margie. :)

Wed Apr 04, 11:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home