Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tagged Again!

Well, while hibernating (translates to "while completely immersed in Facebook"), I have been tagged for a meme by Gretty. So, here it goes (if there's anyone left to read since I've been awol for so long)

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I've always wanted to try playing the violin.
2. I am hopelessly addicted to Harry Potter. So much so that, as much as I want to see INXS, who are here for one night only, I can't make myself buy tickets because it is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix opening night.
3. It's a good thing that I had twins, because I really only wanted one child (I'm an only), but I can't imagine life without either my son or my daughter.
4. I have a freakishly good memory. I can remember stuff from when I was two. And ridiculously minute details (like what I was wearing, what song was playing, etc details) for long ago events. Although my short term memory has gone to hell since I had kids.
5. I'm allergic to penicillin, erythromycin, and clindamycin. And I don't react well to tetracycline.
6. In third year, I cheated on my counterpoint composition - a friend from another school gave me his in exchange for a music history paper.
7. I cried at Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I blamed it on PMS, but in reality, I'm just incredibly sappy.
8. I'm kind of a neat freak, but my drawers and closets are messy.

Okay, now to tag.
1. Laurel ('cause you always want me to tag you)
2. Beck ('cause you've been more neglectful of blogging than I have!)
3-8. anyone else (because I think everyonme has done this already!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the facebook thing - bowing down to pressure!!
I'll email you tomorrow, just off to bed!

Thu Jun 14, 04:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger crse said...

FINALLY woman! Did I tell you that you nancycle and one other person (oh and luckybuzz) are the only folks i could find on face book? Dont worry, I will compulsively check your blog for weeks on end (obviously) whether you post or not!

Thu Jun 14, 09:02:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how to add! :( Do you want to add me?

Mon Jun 25, 04:14:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home