Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For . . .

I simply commented to Arbitrista that I had not been tagged for the meme (he thought he was the last). Before I knew it, I was tagged four times! So, Arbitrista, I will try to tag a couple of extra people, share the wealth and all. But I'm not doing it 4 times! :)

Four Things Meme

Four Jobs I Have Had In My Life:
1) Junior Staff at Circle R Ranch summer camp
2) sales associate at "The Brass Touch" (did I mention how much I hate brass?)
3) assistant manager at Good Guys Scuba Service
4) Music Therapist

Four Places I Have Lived:
1) Montreal, Quebec
2) Toronto, Ontario
3) Miami, FL
4) Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Four Favorite Foods:
1) Sushi
2) Thai/Vietnamese
3) Mexican
4) Indian

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1) The South of France
2) St. Lucia (well, not during hurricane season)
3) Circle R Ranch, in the treefort
4) Home, without the 5 hour drive we have tomorrow

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1) Love Actually
2) Under the Tuscan Sun
3) Pretty Woman
4) Ferris Bueller's Day Off/Sixteen Candles/Breakfast Club/St Elmo's Fire

Four TV Shows I Like To Watch
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) Six Feet Under
3) What Not To Wear
4) Decorating Shows

Four Websites I View Daily
1) Various Blogs
2) Facebook
3) Facebook
4) Facebook (did I mention my little addiction?)

Four Computers I Have Owned
1) Apple MacIntosh
2) some modified Apple
3) An HP with a celeron (get the pentium!!!)
4) MiniMac (oh, how I love my MiniMac!!!!)

Four People To Tag
1) Luckybuzz
2) crse
3) Nancycle
4) Maggie May

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I had a feeling you were going to tag me for this. I actually think I did this one a year or so ago, but I'm game again. :)

Also--this? "3) Circle R Ranch, in the treefort" I find intriguing, and the image of you in a treefort I find adorable. :)

Sun Aug 26, 10:53:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

May have been adorable when I was little. Last time I was there (two years ago at the reunion) I was completely smashed and kept having room spins (treefort spins, I guess). :)

Sun Aug 26, 04:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger SweetEscape said...

4 websites you visit daily....I wouldn't say you have an addiction at all :)

Tue Aug 28, 03:12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home