Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Getting There

I have been abysmal at blogging - I know it, you know it, everyone knows it! But there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel - school starts next week! So far, I have:
1. gotten back-to-school supplies for both kids
2. gotten new shoes for both kids
3. ordered and received new fall/early winter jackets (actually polar fleece pullovers and down vests from Land's End and Clara's new snowsuit
4. cleaned both backpacks and lunch bags, retrieved pencil cases and emptied last year's detritus
5. registered Clara for gymnastics, Corwin for ball hockey, and both for JackRabbit x-country ski lessons (well, those aren't 'til January)
6. booked their birthday party (they are sharing -again, by choice- this year!!)
7. arranged playdates with school friends that they missed over the summer.

What I still need to do:
1. get one more pair of running shoes for both kids (to leave at school)
2. arrange my sessions (some I casn't until the schools open)
3. arrange my voice lesson time for this year
4. make hair appointment for Clara for tomorrow
5. buy bathing suits on sale for both, esp Corwin, who has grown.way.too.much!!!!!!
6. practice my psalm for Sunday (yup, I'm the cantor and I haven't even looked at it!)
7. make tiramisu for the pre-season choir barbeque tomorrow
8. clean my very messy and disorganized house

So, I'm halfway there. I'm sure I've forgotten something, but I think I'm doing okay. Regular blogging will resume in the near future (and really, aside from "we went to the beach/park/splash pad", I don't have that much to update!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy moley. I got tired out just reading this post. Nice work--and good luck with the rest of it! :)

Wed Aug 29, 04:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home