Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oooh, A New Meme

The Gospel Bob meme, as tagged by his lovely wife, Luckybuzz.


Four First Names of Crushes I’ve Had
1. John
2. Scott
3. John
4. Mark

Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned (and that would magically fit like they did in my pre-twins body!)
1. the navy lycra mini skirt and leggings
2. the cherry red cropped, low cut jacket
3. the houndstooth straight skirt with the slit
4. the navy pants that were so cool that were stolen from the laundry (long story, but I was SO. PISSED. OFF. at hubby - we were dating - for leaving clothes in the laundry room unattended!)


Four names I’ve been called at one time or another
1. Can(ada)
2. Chester (I hate this one!)
3. Willie (I hate this one more!!!)
4. Linda (I have NO idea why, but 2 teachers in 2 different cities called me this and trust me, it's not related to my name at all)


Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try
1. groom (as in horses)
2. massage therapist
3. mixologist (as in the person who invents the drinks, not just the bartender, though that would be fun, too)
4. chef


Four Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with
1. Simon le Bon
2. Jim Cuddy (from Blue Rodeo)
3. The cellist from the orchestra I played in last winter
4. Jon Farriss (drummer from INXS)

Four Foods I’d rather Throw than Eat
1. almost any cafeteria food from undergrad
2. brussels sprouts
3. liver (well, calves' liver, I kinda like chicken livers and foie gras)
4. okra


Four Things I Like to Sniff
1. newly mown grass or hay
2. BPAL
3. Dunhill cologne on one man in particular (but really, it works for me on just about anyone)
4. fall smells, like woodsmoke and crisp cool night air

Four People to Tag:
1. Arbitrista (only once though, I'm nice!)
2. Maggie May (because now she's on sabbatical, she needs something to do!)
3. Lina (since her first chapter is already done!)
4. crse (because she's crse and she rocks)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: "Linda"...maybe they just thought you were pretty? :)

Fri Aug 31, 12:06:00 a.m.  
Blogger Gospel Bob said...

Oh I love the things you like to sniff....

Fri Aug 31, 12:41:00 a.m.  
Blogger crse said...

Aw sunshine you rock too! Perhaps linda was your doppelganger living a disturbingly similar parallel life?

Fri Aug 31, 07:24:00 a.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm totally glad you clarified the "groom" thing. I'm slow, and would've been confused.

Mon Sep 03, 03:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

what the heck is a meme anyway??

Tue Sep 04, 10:17:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home