Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

12 Days of Christmas

Seriously, folks, I love this song. I sing it with my clients. My goal is to have a 12 days of Christmas tree and I'm currently collecting ornaments (please let me know if you see any maids a-milking ornaments!). But this version? Very amusing. In case you do not have almost 4 minutes to watch the entire video, I have listed the items for your reading enjoyment :)

Twelve dozen cookies
Eleven shoppers fighting
Ten horns a-honking
Nine broken presents
Eight bags a-missing
Seven Christmas parties
Six crazy in-laws
Five extra pounds
Four credit cards (declined!)
Three crying babies
Two missing parts
And a dried brown Christmas tree!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIVE extra pounds? Ha! I can easily double that this Christmas. :)

I like the idea of your 12-Days tree! I'll be on the lookout for maids a-milking. :)

Wed Nov 28, 06:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Jess said...

Google, sweetie! Google Maids a milking ornaments.

ANd only SIX crazy in-laws? Sheesh, a light year, isn't it?

Wed Nov 28, 07:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home