Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, December 14, 2007

7 Things Meme

In the better late than never department . . . Dr Medusa tagged me in November for this meme, and you all know I love me some meme! Here goes . . .



1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. On it.

My seven randoms and/or weirds:

1. I have an obscene amount of magazines that I can't bring myself to get rid of. I have Bon Appetit back to 1992!! And decorating magazines. I am trying to go through and rip out what ideas I want to keep and put them in a folder, and then recycle the rest. We'll see how well that goes.
2. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed (if you're standing facing the bed) because I sleep on my right side and I hate breathing warm air.In a similar vein, I hate it when my pillows are hot. Particularly when Hubby has stolen them before I come to bed and they're just . . . warm. Ugh!
3. I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to Corwin (and Clara when she felt like listening). Occasionally, I had a hard time reading because I would get all choked up at the parts where Harry is talking about his parents being dead, and also just the fact that I was sharing the magic of Harry with Corwin, who absolutely loved it and is just as hooked as I am!! (one morning, 7 am, he came into my room and said "Mom . . . more Harry, please!!!)
4. Hubby jokes that he married me for my cheesecake - I make a mean Oreo Cookie cheesecake, and a very decadent Chocolate Turtle cheesecake, Oh, and a Bailey's cheesecake that might get you a DUI if you drive too soon afterwards!
5. On Monday at our first rehearsal with orchestra for the Choir Christmas concert, I had the emotional reaction to the flutes again (like I did in March/April 2006). What kept going through my head was "If I can't be first soprano, I'd rather be second flute".
6. I am very good at picking paint colours, and other interior decor stuff.
7. Last year, I had 5 full size Christmas trees in my house (well, one was on the porch). This year, due to the chaos of the extra occupants, I only have 2 up (so far), and I won't have a porch tree. This is completely stressing me out!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am supposed to tag people. Consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this, and feel the urge!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm intrigued by your cheesecake skillz. :)

Fri Dec 14, 12:16:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

LB, I will bake for you should you venture this way northeast!

Sat Dec 15, 12:38:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home