Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Canada Got Run Over By A Reindeer

Well, not really, but that would explain the extended absence. It has been really insane around here. Four adults, two kids, and two dogs (one who is particularly big and furry) plus a ton of snow equals a hectic household. Add to that the attempt to decorate for Christmas and the insanity is multiplied by a lot!

I promise I will be a better blogger after next Tuesday. My parents got the key to their house two days ago, and the painters are there now. The appliances and new furniture arrive on Friday, and the movers will be there Monday morning at 8 to unload the rest. Yay!!!!!!!!

As for me, these few weeks have been full of rehearsals for choir concerts (this Sat and Sun), flute ensemble concert (next Tues), and solo piece (Mon). Add a lack of sleep, and scrambling to Christmas shop and you'll get a picture of my life these days.

Oh - and in case you thought I'd forgotten - I have in my possession the tangible gifts for those who participated. I will mail them next Wed (because I simply don't have time before then).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol :-) hope you're having a fabulous week :-)

Thu Dec 13, 01:10:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, you're back! I was resigned to just poking you forever. :)

Also, I skipped the part about two dogs, and I thought that one of the kids was particularly big and furry. :)

Thu Dec 13, 01:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Clementine said...

Yay, you're back! Best wishes for the week to come.

Thu Dec 13, 01:54:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound busy, but happy :)

Thu Dec 13, 05:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

just so you know---the poinsettia was only part of your tangible....yes, i am trying to bribe you for future painting help......
LO

Thu Dec 13, 08:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Wow, you are BUSY! And I just thought you were ignoring us. ;)

Fri Dec 14, 02:27:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home