Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A New Addiction

This one is slightly twisted. You all know about my enjoyment of Facebook (okay, okay, we'll call it what it really is - my obsession with Facebook). There are several applications that I particularly like. Scrabulous is one, Scramble (basically Boggle) is another. But lately I log in frequently (ummm . . . constantly) to see how much I'm worth, and which of my friends I still own. Friends for Sale is a little creepy if you really think about it. And some woman in Sweden is pissing me off because she keeps buying PoD away from me. But the twisted part is how ridiculously happy I am that he keeps buying me whenever anyone else "owns" me. Huh . . . who would've guessed that I'd enjoy being a "kept woman"?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took a (brief) look at Friends for Sale, and I don't really get it. Granted, I didn't give it a lot of thought....Then again, do I need a new addiction? Scrabulous has demolished my motivation just fine...

Wed Mar 19, 01:04:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loser.
Live Pets are for winners. I'll send you one. :)

Wed Mar 19, 01:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

LB - I own you :)

Lina - I own you, too!

Wed Mar 19, 02:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

I keep trying to own you but CR keeps buying you and now you are too expensive! Oh well!

Wed Mar 19, 05:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I don't need a new addiction, blogging is bad enough.

Wed Mar 19, 06:21:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I have cut myself off from Facebook. It was taking up too much time.

Thu Mar 20, 03:09:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

i am surprised you are not playing that parking game. All my O.C. gals play it.
I am fresh (well no longer fresh due to the snow and cold here) back from my Cali trip and want to leave again!
LO

Mon Mar 24, 11:10:00 p.m.  
Blogger Firefly1234 said...

What's a parking game?

Tue Mar 25, 09:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

Hey
Where are you?????
BTW will send parking game soon!
lo

Sun Apr 06, 12:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home