Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, May 02, 2008

Snapshots of the Evening


Here is Elvis, ready to rock.
At this point, I was still in shock that we were sitting in the twelfth row!




Oh, yeah!!!!! I think this was during the opening song, "Bring On the Night".



During on of my all time favourite songs,
"Wrapped Around Your Finger".
Stewart Copeland's percussion set up was amazing.
The gong and the side pieces with various chimes and cymbals
rose from the floor surrounding the drum kit.




He sure knows how to work the percussion!
I loved it when he would race from the standing set to sit
and play the drums. Impressive!



Andy working a guitar riff, I think in "Message in a Bottle"




Great shot. I love the screen,
with Sting and Stewart visible in front.
I think this was "Don't Stand (So Close To Me)"




"Roxanne"




Wow!

I was thrilled that they played "So Lonely", one of my faves, as well as "King of Pain". "Every Breath You Take" was an encore, as was "Next To You", their second encore. I still can't believe that I got to go, and sit where I did. What made it even more special was being there with Firefly1234. It was like being back in high school again! (not to mention the crush flashback I had during "So Lonely"! SC, I still think you're hot!)

Before I forget - all photos were taken by Firefly1234, and she was kind enough to share with me (gotta love the digital age!!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Costello and the Police?! What a great combo!

Sat May 03, 12:07:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great time! :)

Sat May 03, 10:31:00 p.m.  
Blogger Hashbrown said...

Sweet!

Mon May 05, 09:31:00 a.m.  
Blogger Lucy said...

Sting is beautiful.

Mon May 19, 10:03:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home