Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Under Arrest

Okay, not really, but tonight Firefly1234 and I are going to see The Police!!!!!! She and her hubby are driving here from the Niagara region, and she and I are going to see Elvis Costello and The Police. Talk about full circle - we were both devastated when The Police broke up when we were in grade 9. Neither of us had gotten to see them. We were happy to see Sting at Kingswood in grade 10 (I think - it was the Dream of the Blue Turtles tour), but this reunion tour? Is just making us both very happy. Even if Stewart Copeland has been quoted as saying that he will never work with Sting again once this tour wraps up. Details to follow - now I need to clean the guest bathroom!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

The Police!!! Wonderful! I hope you'll have a great time.

Thu May 01, 01:20:00 p.m.  
Blogger DancingFish said...

I saw Elvis Costello about 5 years ago. Amazing show!

Thu May 01, 04:31:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a Police fan, though GB loves them. And when we met, I was a huge Elvis Costello fan (still am) and he loathed Elvis (though he's since come around). Those were really our two big points of disagreement, musically. So I'm finding it entertaining that they're playing together. :)

Have a great time!

Thu May 01, 05:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home