Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Friday, May 02, 2008

Twelfth Row

That would be twelfth row CENTRE! Oh my God!!!! Firefly1234 scored us some primo seats. We had agreed upon a certain ticket price, and she got the tickets. She told me we were 12th row, but I thought she meant somewhere up, like 12th row in the second or third level. Because twelfth row floor tickets were not in our agreed upon price point.

Apparently happy birthday to me for the last and next 20 years!!!! The concert was amazing.

Twelfth row. Wow. Just . . . wow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hashbrown said...

sweet! How great was the concert?

Fri May 02, 05:56:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's so awesome! Glad you had a great time. :)

Fri May 02, 11:54:00 a.m.  
Blogger Clementine said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad you had a great time!

Fri May 02, 01:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home