Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ahhh!

My house is clean (well, the basement and main floor). I did major decluttering of the hall bench, the hall closet, the cupboard above the stove, and another kitchen cupboard that had accumulated a whole bunch of junk. My new oven is in and, in addition to working like a dream, it looks sleek and beautiful, too. And best of all, I am off tomorrow. So I may get other stuff cleaned and organized (I am on a mission!!), but I may stay in my pajamas, drink coffee and watch back to back episodes of "Love It or List It" all day. Depends how decadent I feel in the morning.

Photos of the fall decor that adorns my home to follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clementine said...

Good for you! It's nice to feel so productive, isn't it? Petunia and I cleaned out our shed last night and it felt wonderful.

Mon Oct 27, 01:10:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please come clean my house too???

Mon Oct 27, 10:17:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home