Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm Gonna Smell Irresistable

I decided to place my BPAL order on my birthday, as I'm spending some birthday money. Oh, I did get an iPod Nano, it's a silver 2GB (500 songs). Any input on whether I should upgrade to the 4 GB Nano in green (sadly, it's possibly more about the colour than the capacity!) would be appreciated.

So, here is what I ordered from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. I was planning to order one set of Imps' Ears (6 in a set), but you know I couldn't narrow it down enough, so I ordered 2 (what's that noise in the background? Oh, it's Luckybuzz and Margie cheering since they've brought me to the dark side!). Anyway, my 12 scents to come are:
1. La Belle Dame Sans Merci
2. Absinthe
3. Jack
4. Eclipse
5. O
6. Tintagel
7. Blood
8. Sacred Whore of Babylon
9. Hellcat
10.Snake Oil
11.Voodoo
12.Vice

Seems to be a good mix of naughty and nice. Although on closer examination, I think I lean more to naughty than nice (which is possibly true in real life!)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOORAY! You will love the dark side, I promise. ;)

Okay, of your 12, I have four of them: Eclipse, Snake Oil, and Voodoo are three of my absolute FAVORITES. O wasn't as great on me, but a lot of people love it. I TOTALLY want to try Hellcat! I can't wait to hear about all these...I hope they get to you (relatively) fast!

And whohoooo, iPod! You can get a case/skin to change the color, you know...mine is in a very pretty red case now. :)

Sat Apr 07, 02:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Good to know about the scents. I read that O was hit and miss on peoiple, but it sounds unbelieveably awesome on those that it worked for - fingers crossed.

Yes, I know I can get skins to change colour(I can even get "bling", but hell will freeze over first!). But for an extra $60 I can double the amount of music. And now that I have been thinking about the whole folder/file thing, I can also put a lot of classical on it - especially the stuff I'm working on in my voice lessons. So . . . should I? But WOO HOO - I'm high(er) tech now!

Sat Apr 07, 02:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

Happy Birthday!

And double the storage -- it's surprising how quickly it fills up!

Sat Apr 07, 06:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Margie said...

Woohoo!!!

Before I get distracted by BPAL: yes, upgrade to the 4GB Nano. It's worth it.

I really want to try Jack, Voodoo, and Absinthe. You never see those up for swap on the forums, which means they must rock... same for Snake Oil, which I have yet to try, but will soon.

What fun! You're making me want to order another imp pack, just for the agonizing decision making. ;)

Sat Apr 07, 07:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Lola said...

Hey Bday Girl!
Happy Bday!
I'm not sure about all this 'scent nonsense.' I don't really think it's nonsense but I thought it sounded funny to say that! Anywho, the CTO in my house says 'you always want more' in relation to your ipod question. My input is this-i have one of the original green ipods and LOVE it still! Brynn received the same one you just received, for Xmas and loves it-she has her name engraved on it. So, it's up to you-more memory is more money. Should that money be spent elsewhere????
:)Lola

Sat Apr 07, 08:56:00 p.m.  
Blogger Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Canada! (And, I vote to upgrade. 2 GB is what I have and it isn't nearly enough.)

Sat Apr 07, 10:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Thanks for your input, everyone. The bottom line - my Dad (awesome man that he is) told me to go get the one that I want, he didn't see the 4s, only the 8s (which I don't want anyway). Oh, and he and my mom also bought a house. In case I forgot to mention that, some major karma for selling their current one would be fabulous.

Lola, yes my money should be spent elsewhere - probably on a hotel room in Vegas. Lovin' the frequent flyer points, lovin' my Dad for sending some my way! Does Tanya still need a roomie? 'Cause it's looking like I'm in!!!!!

Sun Apr 08, 01:44:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home