Just Jump In

Get your feet wet!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Why?

I think by know you all know I'm a little bit obsessive. I vacuum somewhat more then the average person, I decorate for all major holidays, I love the whole blog thing, etc. And then BPAL happened. I placed my order on my birthday, and have yet to receive it, but I am constantly perusing the BPAL site in search of other scents I want to try. I even joined the forum, so I can purchase decants and other bottles from forum members (according to Luckybuzz and Margie, this is a much faster way to receive scents in the mail, too!).

So why, oh why, would I ever think that joining Facebook was a good idea? Weasley has been obsessed since he joined. CF has said, and I quote "Don't do it, Canada!! Don't go there!!!" (hmm, think he might know what I'm like? Or has he just lost his boyfriend to Facebook lately?). Well, I got invited before conference and didn't have time to do anything about it. Until last night.

I may blog again. If you ever get me out of BPAL and Facebook! (and if you know me in real life and you're on Facebook, poke me sometime!!! Or add me as a friend. I'm sure I'll accept)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....I'm on facebook, but I only have one friend (Margie, of course, my only friend in most of these things)....But now I'll poke you! :)

(And your BPAL will get there eventually...it's so hard to wait, isn't it? In the meantime...I sent a little package out to you today!) :)

Mon Apr 16, 06:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

You did!?!?!? Squeeee!!! (and yes, that was my first squee, just for you!!)

And I added you!! And even uploaded a picture. How high tech :) (I'm having some computer issues. Did I tell you about my beautiful upgraded green iPod Nano? It sits in its case on the mantel, admired by all. I can't use it - I have Windows 98, I need 2000 or above. Time to go computer shopping!)

Mon Apr 16, 06:59:00 p.m.  
Blogger nancycle said...

I had the Rock Star over for supper the other night and he showed me his face book (with xxx - tended friends). HILARIOUS.

I might just get him to poke you!

Tue Apr 17, 07:30:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go on myspace!! I want another friend!!! Please!!!!! E me if you do!!! xxx!!!
~ Sidonia!!

Tue Apr 17, 09:31:00 a.m.  
Blogger Canada said...

Okay Sidonia, but only if you go on Facebook. Fair is fair!!

Tue Apr 17, 10:38:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Canada I cannot beleive you did it...I think...I am losing people one by one....lol

CF

Tue Apr 17, 04:48:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thoroughly pleased with the fact that you are now on facebook - because it is awesome. You will see how awesome soon enough. I think we need to start a St. John's choir group now. It would be awesome, I am so going to do it.

Wed Apr 18, 10:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home